DÉBUT.

Monday 30 June 2014

July-back-to-April featuring: REUBEN HILLS (ALMOND&MAC MYLK CHAI)  • MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK

It has been one heck of a year so far. Recounting the past few months, I have had so many unforgettable experiences, memories and met so many loveable people along the way. Sure, it has been a roller coaster ride but what are you going to do if you can not enjoy the ride right?

Coming off on that deep end.. I have come back to blog with a new beginning, a fresh new start. Hence, 'début' meaning beginning in French. I know damn well that I have been very slack with blogging but I can firmly say it is because I have lived without Internet (besides when I got lucky with WiFi) for 8 months straight whilst living alone. Antisocial life at its best.

Anyhow, I will be posting ideas, fashion inspirations, food recommendations and daily activities to this blog. Keep on a look out for some projects that I hope to bring to this blog. If you happen to have any thoughts, suggestions or enquiries, be sure to hit me a comment via Twitterask.fm or email.

G1 x
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground