FOUR SEASONS IN ONE.

Tuesday 22 July 2014

MANCHESTER PRESS [✮✮✮✮✰]
PANA CHOCOLATE CAFE [✮✮✮✰✰]
TOP PADDOCK [✮✮✮✮✮]
CHIN CHIN [✮✮✮✰✰]
1 SPORTSGIRL BEANIE ARMANI EXCHANGE JEANS
2 TOPSHOP CROP TOP TURTLENECK ZARA SKIRT NIKE ROSHE RUNS

I've been meaning to put this post together for a week or two now but it was like, soon after I get back to Sydney, soon after the Internet is working, soon after these photos are correlated. If you read my previous post here, you would have known that I was heading to Melbourne for my holidays. I got to spend some time with my lovely twin Aileen for a few days to visit some iconic places of Melbourne and some places we have had on our 'to go' list. (Check out the B12 collaborated blog here to see what we got up to day to day.) On previous trips to Melbourne, I never had enough time to check out the suburbs I'd heard so many good things about so I was pretty excited to check out the rest of the lively city.

When the idea of brunching would come up, Aileen and I always have a natural inclination of finding that unique urban space. Fortunately, there are endless opportunities for a good feed in Melbourne (as you can probably tell from the photos). It's almost impossible to walk more than a block without coming across an interesting street eatery, and you'll wish that you could genetically engineer yourself an extra stomach to be able to sample all the delicacies coming your way. Of course, there is always next time right? Ps. I highly recommend you check out Top Paddock if you're ever in this wonderful city.

Thank you so much to B1 and her beautiful mumma for the never ending care and love! Despite the sudden flu that hit me before the trip and bipolar weather changes, I enjoyed every moment I had on this winter trip. It would have been impossible to ever be finished describing how amazing and memorable my trip was but I'm going to cap it here x

MANCHESTER PRESS • ACMI PANA CHOCOLATE CAFE • H&M AUSTRALIA  TOP PADDOCK HOSIER GRAFFITI LANE CHIN CHIN
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground