TOKYO VIDEO DIARY.

Friday 17 April 2015

Post incessant music choice dilemmas and flashback nostalgia, endless unsatisfied midnight editing sessions later.. I am    f i n a l l y (somewhat) content with the clips I put together from my Tokyo trip last December. So, here's my video diary from a short but sweet solo trip. Missing sushi, the hustle and bustle all-round, cute-friendly Japanese people and cafes, and did I mention, sushi? 

I think any photos or videos can never fully capture the riveting and compelling weirdness that surrounds the city, but I did try my best (newbie here). It's safe to say that after Korea, Tokyo is one of my favourite cities and somewhere I can possibly see myself living. I will never regret travelling alone - a trip I will never forget. It was so much fun, I would do it all over again. So I'll let the video speak for itself.. otherwise, you can see an un-moving photo version of my trip here
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground