KIP IT COOL.

Monday 4 August 2014

PORCH AND PARLOUR [✮✮✮✰]
EARTH TO TABLE [✮✮✮✮✮]
1 SPORTSGIRL BLOUSE NASTYGAL BOYFRIEND JEANS JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTS PRADA SUNGLASSES DKNY WALLET

Okay, so it's that time of the year where some of us go back to university but let's get real here.. holiday mode hasn't quite switched off for any of us just yet.

A couple of days before my holidays ended the weather was surprisingly great, so April and I decided to have brunch along Bondi Beach at Porch and Parlour. I have to admit that the weather here is rather bipolar so I end up having to wear a mixture of different seasonal items. Sneaked in a few photos of wearing my Sportsgirl blouse, comfy boyfriend jeans and Jeffrey Campbell boots and these perfect sunnies. I love mixing denim/black and so I threw on my oversized coat with a breezy blouse underneath resulting in a really casual look that also allowed me to work with the odd weather.

We continued our catch up session over some raw vegan desserts at Earth to Table, which may I say is an all-time favourite vegan eatery. I also motivated April to bring you guys something I've always thought she'd be doing, so exciting!

Moving on, I finally got my hands on some awe inspiring bed covers from Kip & Co! I've been eyeing them ever since they were on Instagram, and to find out they were Melbourne-based I couldn't take my eyes off every collection. Kip & Co's collections have inspired my inner interior soul to create a more vibrant and exciting bedroom space. That being said, moving into a new place I have finally had the chance to decorate my room I genuinely feel really happy about.
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground