NAUTICAL FEELS.

Friday 22 August 2014

1 SHEIKE FLORAL BLOUSSKIRT OVERALLS GENERAL PANTS KNIT MIMCO SUNGLASSES VINTAGE BAG  TOP SHOP PLATFORM BOOTS
2 GLUE KNIT ARMANI EXCHANGE JEANS ZARA JACKET LEATHER JACKET from KOREA JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTS

The sun is back (for now) and feeling like paradise out, so I thought I'd share these sun drenched photos with you all.

The start to a new weekend blessed us with a rather warm day, perfect for a surprisingly secluded session to relax at the beach. It was nice to take a breather from the city life. This was the first time I visited Coogee, and it has definitely found a spot in my heart. The picture perfect scenery was so idyllic, I couldn't stop spinning around 360 degrees... even if it meant looking rather silly. 

I've been living in this sailor jacket from Zara in this navy colour, with a bark coloured leather jacket on top. Absolutely perfect for mindless dressing on cold, windy days. Plus, I'm all for knits with simple cuts and layering abilities to tackle the odd spectrum of our Sydney winter weather.

CLIPPER CAFE [✮✮✮✰] // GF RICE PANCAKES •  MOO GOURMET BURGER [✮✮✮✰] // FALAFEL BURGER + SWEET POTATO FRIES
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground