MIX AND MATCH.

Tuesday 23 September 2014

1 JAG WHITE BLOUSE ARMANI EXCHANGE JEANS AUGUST STREET SHEER COVER-UP PRADA SUNGLASSES HERMES BUCKLE BRACELET  TONY BIANCO HEELS
2 COTTON ON V-NECK CAMI KENJI LEOPARD JEANS, LEATHER JACKET from KOREA, CHUNKY HEELS from Lindsay VINTAGE BAG  PRADA SUNGLASSES

The past weeks I've been resorting at my humble abode like a hermit, or trying to find the right time to hang with friends when the weather isn't so bipolar. So today was one of them, where giggles filled my day and gave my stomach a good ache; and I gotta say, it's exactly what I needed at this point in time. To end the day on a good note, I thought I should finally get something up on here. 

Silver-coloured accessories, white button up and sleek black jeans with any chunky heeled stilettos (or even Nike Roshe's).. never tired of this look and moreover, I don't think being clad in black and white will ever overwhelm or underwhelm me. It's like second skin being on either side of the spectrum.

It's still feeling quite wintery here somedays but I'm looking to bring the cami or the sheer tops into the spring with a leather coat or snuggling it under a oversized knit cardigan. For now with the days consistently reaching under twenty degrees with a blow of wind or a bright sun or even some rain, I'll stick with my bipolar outfits.

Now that it's holidays I've got a weekend filled with family and old friends, since I'll be heading back to Brisbane for a couple of days - which of course I am rather excited about! Sometimes the somewhat quietness of Queensland can feel a bit lacklustre, but there's also something comforting about being able to see all your friends and family back in your home sweet home.

I hope when I'm back in Sydney the warmer Spring starts sneaking in so I can head to the beach. The beaches in Sydney just proves again how the Australian scene is absolutely on point.  It's so weird the sun is setting later and later as September progresses, but I can't say I'm not excited for some extra vitamin D and more beautiful florals to grow. As it is almost always a time of intense reflection for me, I'm welcoming it with open arms.

Hoping for a big round-up post to come when I return to home (#two)! Have a great week loves!! G1 x

KEPOS ST CAFE [✮✮✮] // TUNISIAN STYLE SEARED YELLOW FIN TUNA SALAD •  LE BISTRO DORINE [✮✮✮✰] // SMOKED SALMON BRUSCHETTA WITH ROCKET AND FENNEL SALAD ON SOURDOUGH
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground