BACK ON POINT?

Saturday 11 October 2014

1 MINK PINK A-SYMMETRIC DRESS ESPRIT SKIRT EVIL TWIN DENIM VEST PRADA SUNGLASSES SOLUDOS SANDALS
2 WHITE SHORT-SLEEVED BLOUSE AUGUST STREET SHEER COVER-UP JUICY COUTURE WATCH

Ever since the very day I came back from Brisbane, I was feeling horrible with the incessant coughs - bedridden all week... nothing worse than having to stay indoors when you feel too sick to even do anything productive. At least the summer sun is out - but I'd rather be sick in the cold than in the warmth (I think). 

The day before my fever went passed the forty mark, I thoroughly enjoyed exploring the Inner West and Eastern sides of Sydney. I had a good time, and I definitely savoured it since it was just before I fell immensely sick. I THINK I've fully recovered just yesterday afternoon and I cannot feel more thankful for my health - right in the knick of time for the new week. Anyway, as an ode to getting back out into the sun, I wore this short-sleeved blouse under my favourite August Street sheer white jacket, and my go-to sandals from Soludos.

This gorgeous weather is making me sick with intense wanderlust - I'm overwhelm with a craving to walk on new grounds and to delight in unexplored fine foods. The sun is great and all in Sydney, but I just want to see how the sun shines in another city, you know?

 •  THANK YOU TO THE PUREHARVEST TEAM FOR CHOOSING ME AS THEIR FINALIST & SENDING ME THROUGH THEIR PRODUCTS - (UNFORTUNATELY, I DIDN'T WIN) BUT THANKS SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO VOTED FOR ME!  •  

JOHN SMITH CAFE [✮✮✮] // VEGETARIAN BREAKFAST (YET TO TRY CRONUTS!) •  HOME-MADE VEGAN BUCKWHEAT, PEAR BREAD
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground