OOPSY DAISY.

Tuesday 14 October 2014


I'm not sure if you've already heard of Oopsy Daisy Design through my Instagram, but in case you haven't, I want to share a little bit about Oopsy Daisy, and the designers behind all of it with you here. This was a phone case I've been wanting to carry for some time now; ever since their cases came out to the public eye. To my surprise these designer daisies read my mind and were kind enough to make a spontaneous delivery to my door. A big thank you for the love!

My friend Helen is a talented designer / illustrator and I thought it'd be a great idea to bring together her skills and illustrations and my interests in creativity to this blog. All illustrations above are drawn by her. She has her own style of drawing, and that is what I admire about her. You wonder how someone could have such unique ideas and express that onto paper. Once you meet her you can just see where it comes from - she's a bubble of inspiration, cuteness, happiness but also, quirkiness. I have met many talented people here in Sydney and each one of them (Helen especially) have inspired me to express my individual self without having to worry about opinions. None of that nonsense matters, it's what you get out of it cause that can always enhance more ideas and even opportunities in life. I encourage you to stalk her (in a sensible manner) on Instagram and her online store.

After hearing and seeing that she was sharing her talent with the public - I was overly excited. Along with her family team, they officially launched their designer gifts and accessories brand Oopsy Daisy. It reflects their 'spontaneous creative observations of life's moments, stories and challenges.' Nowadays, it's so hard to find a brand (or just a case) that is out of the ordinary and creative. Oopsy Daisy is definitely out of the ordinary and full of surprises. I'm stoked to see more drawings come to life when the Christmas products come out soon.

Might I add, I am enjoying everything about this case - the matte soft finish is everything I look for in a case. Plus, the edges that rise for more screen protection is definitely needed if you're guilty of dropping your phone half the time it's in your hand.

They already have other eye-candy cases that you can order via their online store, so be sure to check out the website and follow Oopsy Daisy on Instagram for future surprises! Also, they will be releasing their iPhone 6 cases soon! G1 x

NAMES OF ILLUSTRATIONS (IN ORDER): Spring girl •  'nandayo' •  beach girl •  'eye'-skater •  flowergirl
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground