BEFORE TAKEOFF.

Saturday 6 December 2014

Hi guys! Just checking in really quick from Kuala Lumpur... I'm currently counting down the hours until I hop on a plane!

Traveling light: a DKNY travel wallet, my sturdy Marc by Marc Jacobs leather bag (gift from Jihee) with separate pouches for all other essentials. My trusty Nike's are my favourite shoes to wear while traveling - they're easy to take off and put on. 

I'll be hoping to upload (a lot more) photos on my Insta of my adventures so keep your eyes peeled! It has been a while since taking a trip alone, and I gotta say, I'm already missing family, especially the nephew.. I'm really bummed I'll be missing out on his Safari themed first birthday party, but in lighter news, I am keen for the upcoming adventures! So many exciting things ahead. A big round-up post to come when I get the wi-fi at my destination! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! G1 x

O ORGANIC PRODUCE [✮✮✮]  /  Vegan scrambled tofu with seasonal vegetables and Sonoma sourdough
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground