EVERYTHING GONE RIGHT.

Sunday 1 February 2015

Brunching as soon as we landed / Chia'zy Avocado at About Life in Northbridge
New buys from BNKR / Daniel Wellington gift from Jihee and Lucas
Mexican Feast at Nate's with the #ouhmyseoul crew / grilled chilli corn, parsley and coriander dressing, guacamole, mango salsa, overnight marinated chicken and steak, and pulled pork

I should be sleeping - seeing as I'll probably be morning-greeted by the nephew early tomorrow, but the several cups of black tea and jasmine green tea I drank earlier seem to be holding me up. This week went by SO much quicker than I had expected, but I suppose that's a good thing. I hope it was a happy, happy weekend for you guys!

It's hard to think that it's already been two weeks since I got back from Korea but as soon as I got back I spent a good chunk of my time lounging at home, running errands, or playing with the nephew, though... no regrets there.

Besides all the lounging, went to a post-Korean-holiday Mexican lunch at a friend's last week - where the guys pretty much took over the cooking. Kinda v glad we let them do. The most exquisite, tasteful; huge Mexican feast I have ever eaten to date..
Sydney Olympic Pool Park (aka Aquatic Poo Centre)
Made some french toast (with almond milk) before the big day ahead

Left photo, above: DIY singlet (made from a $5 kids t-shirt), American Apparel Disco Pants, socks from Korea
It looks like I was braving the rain in the pictures but I definitely wasn't (..now bedridden with a flu..) As forecasted, the rain has been constant and has pretty much taken away any opportunities to wander the places I've been meaning to go to. So I can't say I'm a fan of this non-stop downpour, but it is refreshing drifting off to sleep and waking to the sound of steady rain... even when I feel really under the weather.
I don't think I'll ever be able to read Sydney's weather...it's like there's an invincible summer in Sydney. Only this week it's felt truly chilly but I swear on weekends, the weather keeps shifting from the awful (and unexpected) cold and rain - to really warm weather.

This whole week it's been all about the AFC Asian Cup: with the rain on my first ever soccer game (the semi-finals), and the family coming from Brisbane to watch the finals (what a game!) - it's been a pretty crazy week, but unforgettable altogether. 

I hope you all had a fantastic start to 2015. This year's going to be a good one, I just know it. G1 x.
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground